This year I hosted my first ever Friendsgiving. I had always thought it would be so much fun to have all my friends over to celebrate what we were grateful for but, I had always been back home for the week of Thanksgiving.
This year I decided not to fly out until a bit later so, it work out perfectly that I got to have my Friendsgiving on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving!
I didn't realize how much actually goes into hosting a Friendsgiving. I got a lot of helpful tips from my Mom, who in my opinion, is the best at hostessing.
Here are few tips from me if you're hosting a Friendsgiving.
1. Plan ahead on how many people are actually going to be at your house.
2. Use plastic cutlery and plates.
3. There are never enough candles.
4. Decorating doesn't have to be expensive. You can get really creative with this! I went to a lot of estate sales!
5. Have everyone bring a dish and tell them what to bring. Nobody wants to make the hard stuff and the people who are actually really good at cooking shouldn't be bringing the store bought rolls lol.
Heres a little help for the shopping!
And most of you already know this but any chance I get to dress up I take it to the next level.
Heres My look of the night!
I couldn't find the exact link to this dress so, this is the closest thing I could find.