I've been making these homemade sweet potatoes for about a year now and I'm still obsessed!
I make them way too often and when I got the request to make some recipes I got really excited to show you guys this one!
So, here's the first recipe I've ever shared with you guys and I really hope you like it!!
VANNI'S HOMEMADE SWEET POTATOES
1. Pre heat the oven to 450 f.
2. Wash sweet potatoes and cut long ways into standard fries size pieces
3. Cover your pan in aluminum and drizzle olive oil
4. Place cut sweet potatoes on the pan and season with whatever you like. I usually do salt, pepper, onion salt, garlic, thyme.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the seasoned sweet potatoes and mix together!
6. Lay out the sweet potatoes so they cook evenly and bake for 35 min!
7. Check them by sticking a fork in the thickest piece. If it’s soft and the outside looks golden/crispy take them out to cool.
Here's a video of me making them with a veggie burger salad!