Before this trip to the Bahamas, I had never been on a cruise before in my entire life! I had absolutely NO idea what to expect, so when I was packing, I packed how I would for a normal land vacation. But, I learned that that's not the best for a boat!
Here are a couple of things I learned while on my cruise;
1. Wear comfortable shoes. You'll be walking a lot.
2. Shorts are ALWAYS a good idea.
3. If you're going to wear a dress...make sure it's either long or bodycon. The deck gets windy!
4. Pack a sweater or two because It will get chilly inside the boat!
5. You don't need to carry a lot, so a small bag is fine
6. Rompers are your friends!
Hope this helps inspire you for your next cruise!