Whenever I'm traveling, I do my best to narrow down how many products I take with me. One, because they make your bag heavier, and two, I'm always worried it's going to explode in my suitcase.
The trick is figuring out what products are absolute must-haves and which ones you can live without.
As you may know, I just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas. Here is a list of the products I brought with me and why!
1. Sunscreen, obviously. One for my face and one for my body. I love the Farmacy face sunscreen and the Sun Bum sunscreen for the rest of my body.
2. Aloe and aloe lotion from Sun Bum. These are always a must have for after the beach.
3. Ouai Wave Spray for after the shower, so I don't have to do anything with my hair. I just let it naturally dry and its good to go!
4. The LazerAway Eye Opener. I don't like wearing face makeup on a beachy vacation because I always end up sweating it off or swimming it off. This stuff just helps make you look more awake and gets rid of puffy dark circles.
5. The Farmacy Honeymoon Glow is a must-have. You put this baby on right before you go to bed and you'll wake up with a natural glow, so you won't need any face makeup.
6. Almay eye makeup remover. I dont like to wear face makeup on vacation but, at night for dinner and going out, I love throwing on some mascara and eyeliner. So, this is a perfect alternative to makeup wipes. Plus, it's small so its easy to carry on and It works great for waterproof eye makeup!
7. Orogold cleanser. I love this face wash because I know for sure it won't explode in my bag. Look out for a face wash that has a good cap and a pump that locks!
That's all that I brought with me on this trip! I would love to hear if you guys liked this blog and if you tried out any of the products!
Comment down below, If you have any other products that you absolutely must have with you on a tropical vacation.