'Tis the season to be jolly and host a killer party!
Here's your To Do list!
2 Weeks Before;
- Make a cute flyer. Don't forget to include the date, time, address, name of your party, if you want it to be BYOB. (I use Canva)
- Think about if you want it to be a party with dinner or just appetizers. ( I suggest appetizers, only if you have more than 8 people coming over)
-Think about what you want to make for food/appetizers and drinks!
The Week Of;
- Decorate the house. Get a wreath, garlands, cute little things for the tables, etc.
- Try out the cocktails you plan on making and make sure they're actually good.
- Send out any last min invites!
The Day Before;
- Pick out your outfit
- If your making dinner, meal prep, so you don't have to do all the work tomorrow.
The Morning Of;
- Put champagne, rosé, white wine in the fridge. (always have something chilling)
- Get flowers for the tables.
- Make space for people's coats and bags.
- Pre set your serving dishes.
30 min Before;
- Light candles
- Dim lights for ambiance.
- Crack windows, so it won't get stuffy if you have a lot of people coming
- Make sure all the apps are out
- Freshen up (hair, make up, etc)
- Make sure you have a spot for people to put booze if its BYOB.
When The Party Starts;
-Always get your guests drinks first!
-Relax and have fun!
-If you're serving dinner, wait about 30 min before serving
Hope this helps!