These are crazy times. I feel like everyone's stress level is a little higher than normal. For those of you who are staying at home like me...Here are a few things you can do at home!
1. Meditating! I've been trying to do this every day, no matter what, and it seems to be making a big difference. It's so important to stay positive right now. This is one thing that will push you in the right direction.
2. Read!Sometimes escaping can be the best way to pass time...find a book that you can't put down.
3. Bake/ Cook!Start from scratch and put some love into it. Share it with your family,and not only will you feel better, but so will your loved ones. DO NOT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
4. Write!Journaling is the best way to clear your mind. It is one of the only things that helps me separate myself from my emotions, and helps me to try to see from the outside what is really going on.
5. Color/Paint!Be creative! Find ways to express yourself!!
6. Bond with your family! Play games, talk, laugh, watch movies/Tv shows. This will make these hard times a lot better. Our personal relationships are the most important things that we have, so we might as well take advantage of the time we have off. Don't forget to cuddle your animals... they need love too!
7. Spa Day at home!Self-care is so important! Take a bath, do a face mask, show yourself some TLC! This will help you stay healthy and positive!
8. Organize your house! Marie Kondi that ish. You will suddenly realize how little we actually need to be happy.
9. Stay connected!Help people in need. Communicate with your friends. Even though we aren't together in person, it doesn't mean we cannot support each other.
10. Learn a new language! I'm learning how to speak Italian! Duolingo is free!!!!
11. Workout! Moving your body will release endorphins to keep your mood up! Plus, once again, its so important to stay healthy right now!
If you have any other ideas let me know! Right now is a great time to connect through social media..so let’s connect!
Stay safe and spread some love!