This is by far one of my favorite recipes I've made all year!
It's not the easiest recipe, but It's definitely one of the best!
for the chicken...
1. Chicken Breast
2. 1/2 cup flour
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1/4 teaspoon pepper
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
6. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
7. 2 Tbsp olive oil
for the pasta...
1. 12 oz of spaghetti, linguini, or tagliatelle
for the sauce...
1. 4 Tbsp butter
2. 1 yellow onion chopped
3. 4 garlic cloves minced
4. 2 scallions chopped
5. 2 small tomatoes diced
6.1 Tbsp flour
7. 1 cup heavy cream
8. 1 cup white wine
9. 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
10. 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
11. salt to taste
12. red pepper flakes to taste
Cooking The Chicken
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Dredge the chicken until fully covered in the mixture.
3. Add the olive oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 min each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Make the Sauce!
1. Add the butter, onions, and garlic to a large pan. Cook on medium high until the garlic and onions are translucent.
2. Add scallions, tomatoes, and flour. Whisk to combine.
3. Add the heavy cream, wine, and seasonings. bring the mixture into a simmer and add the parmesan. Mix together until smooth.
Cook the Pasta.
1. Use the directions on the box.
Add everything together and enjoy!
I like to top my bowl off with some more parmesan and red pepper flakes!